The Take Action webpage is accessible only to members by going directly to njea.org/takeaction. Log in with your pin found on your membership card or the email address you have registered with NJEA.
Your password is the last four digits of your Social Security number (unless you’ve changed it). For problems logging in visit: njea.org/resources/help-desk or call 609-599-4561 and ask for Membership.
- Get Connected through NJEA Mobile
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts!
- Take the Voter Activist Pledge
- Election 2012 Pledge Card
- Find out how you can participate at whatever level you feel comfortable!
- Find Your Legislative District
- Contact Your Legislature
- It is important for us all to be contacting the politicians who are impacting our lives. Let’s make sure they hear our voice and calls for action!
- 10 Minute Meeting on Tenure Reform
Click Here to access NJ Kids and Families website for more ways to contact legislators!